Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bh Cosmetics Review

All Colors used For this design were from the 88 Matte Palette From BhCosmetics, I was skeptical at first wether to buy from them and once i received my first 2 palettes i was addicted! I purchased all the palettes available! the colors are so Pigmented, You dont even need to brush on alot to get them to show up even without a primer they last all day long! even the vines[the green] was colored in using eyeshadows only the rest was drawn on using black eyeliner and some white Eyeliner.


My Favorite Palete is the 88 Matte and since february Have purchased a 3rd because there is a specific pink I just Love! There are mixed reviews that Coastal scents and BH Cosmetics have the same manufacturer whether true or not I have purchased a few Palettes from Coastal scents and the products although similar are not the same quality. [its like buying an eye liner for the same price... they just arent the same] I am in No way saying coastal scents products are worse, or bad in any way, just different. I love their stuff I have purchased several palettes from them, wether they have the same manufacturer I am not sure but i have not purchased an 88 matte or 88 shimmer from coastal scents or any of the 120 palettes so i can not compare

Check out the BH Cosmetics Website and check for any Sales, shipping is fast and prices are so REASONABLE!


They come in a hard Shiny Casing

A few other looks using BH Cosmetics


No comments:

Post a Comment